Updated: Mar 19
Annual General Meeting
- POSTPONED -
The new date/time is
Date: 18th April 2021
Venue: Keilor Basketball Stadium
for further details please contact the KBA Office.
All Members and Stakeholders
This notice is to advise you that the Annual General Meeting, (AGM) for Keilor Basketball Association (KBA) is scheduled for 3:00 PM on Sunday 28th March 2021 at Keilor Stadium.
In accordance with the Constitution of the Association, the ordinary business of this meeting shall be to;
• confirm minutes of any General Meetings since and including the previous AGM
• receive Committee reports upon the transactions of the preceding financial year
• elect Committee of Management Members
• appoint an auditor for the forthcoming year
• consider Honorariums for the preceding year
• consider any nominations for Life Membership
• transact any other notified business
in accordance with amendments to the Constitution approved at the 2016 AGM the requirements for qualification as a member of Keilor Basketball Association includes “Playing Members” which essentially includes persons over 18 player who is at least one of a current;
• registered player in any of our domestic or representative competitions,
• parent / legal guardian of a registered player not of the age of 18, in any of our domestic or representative competitions,
• coach in any of our Representative Teams
In order to claim Playing Membership for the purpose of attending and voting at the 2021 AGM you must register via email detailing;
• your full name,
• phone contact,
• eligibility category (e.g. ‘Player’) and declaration that you are aged 18 years or over.
To renew or apply to be an Ordinary Member you must complete the manual forms and pay the prescribed fee to the KBA office.
Committee positions are open for the following positions which all will have tenure of two years.:
• Two (2) General Members
The requirements for this and the process for nominating are described in the Constitution.
All relevant forms, links and the Constitution can be found at the following web address
Please note that member applications and registrations and nominations for committee positions must be lodged not less than seven (7) days prior to the scheduled meeting at the KBA Office or to the Secretary via email to email@example.com
Draft minutes of previous General Meetings to be ratified can be provided upon request to the Secretary.